Jan is a lifelong cyclist passionate about helping and supporting people to enjoy cycling and the great outdoors. Her qualifications include:
- National Standard Qualified (Bikeability) Instructor
- British Cycling level 1 and 2 award in Coaching Cycling
- Ride Leadership Award Combined level 1 and level 2
- British Cycling Award Coaching Riders With A Disability
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Emergency First Aid
- Child Protection in Sport and Active Leisure Level 2
- Active IQ level 2 Gym Fitness Instructor
Jan is currently studying to be a Fitness Instructor, but due to COVID19 there is likely to be a delay with the assessments.
Jan is also hoping to be able to undertake GP referrals to encourage people into cycling, when suggested by their GP.
On the cards for 2021 – in order to assist young people with Duke of Edinburgh Award Jan will be undertaking D of E Assessor training.